Memo: January 27, 2022
RE: January 2022 Policy Memo
Welcome to 2022! After a much-needed break at the end of 2021, the staff at Sick Cells is back and ready to dive into the work we began last year and continue planning new initiatives to launch this year. Please read the following updates on our policy work so far.
- Sick Cells will host our annual Policy Forum on March 22nd & 23rd
- Sick Cells will continue to participate in external policy workgroups
- Sick Cells signed three letters in January
- HIV + Hepatitis Policy Institute and the Autoimmune Association
- National Organization of Rare Disease’s Project RDAC